The Ultimate Senior Portrait Session
In this course, Matt Hernandez takes you through the Ultimate Senior Portrait Session. He tackles many locations and covers the challenges and advantages of each location. He walks you alongside a very accessible mountain trail, a rooftop located in the heart of the city, a school soccer field and finally a very controlled studio session. Matt shows you how he would approach each and every location. This course is jam packed with the necessary knowledge to help you become a top end Senior Portrait Photographer!
- Lesson One (20:53): Introduction and Gear Overview
- Lesson Two (7:56): Interview with the High School Senior
- Lesson Three (27:56): Location One // Mountain Trail
- Lesson Four (21:44): Location Two // Downtown Rooftop
- Lesson Five (48:52): Location Three // Soccer Field
- Lesson Six (32:09): Location Four // Photography Studio
- Lesson Seven (10:31): Saving your work
An In-Depth Look
Throughout this course, Matt educates you on the how to use off camera strobes in not only indoor situations but outdoor as well. He shows you the benefits of using strobes on your senior portrait sessions to make your images stand out from the rest.
‘The Ultimate Senior Portrait Session” trailer below:
Know your instructor
Pictures From Class